Genting Malaysia Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Training Manager position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Works with operations leadership team to identify and draw an overall training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Plans, designs and develops training programmes and facilitates the delivery
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods companywide (e.g. on-the-job or in classroom training, coaching, online training, simulations, etc)
- Determine overall effectiveness of programmes, assess the impact of training on employee performance and make improvements
- Liaise with external partners and schedule regular soft-skills development and management trainings, as needed
- Manage training centre budget and ensure update of curriculum database and training records
- Proven work experience as a training manager, Learning & Development Manager or similar
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programmes
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Good computer and database skills
- Understanding of Talent Management and succession planning
- Solid organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple trainings at the same time
- Possess a bachelor degree in Education, Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Willing to be based at Genting Highlands Resort
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Pahang.