Teleperformance Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Training Manager - Regional Contact Center in Penang position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- The role of the L&D Manager is to support the overall business strategy by leading a wide range of learning initiatives.
- To devise a training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes.
- To help the business grow by leading a team of Learning Specialists and providing development opportunities to employees across the organization.
- Furthermore, the role is to help grow future leaders.
- Theyare also expected to maintainClient’sculture of excellence and commitment to quality in every aspect of their work.
- Manage the analysis, creation, execution, and evaluation of a broad range of CS learning initiatives across different delivery methods (for example classroom, eLearning or blended approaches).
- Maintain a training team, manageLearningSpecialists in line with internal competency models and perform their annual appraisals.
- Track industry standards and drive best practice adoption within the L&D Team and provide opportunities for ongoing development.
- Constantly review thelearningneeds of the customer service teams and ensure that thelearningoffered continues to meet business needs.
- Maintain excellent understanding of customer service and gaming industry operations to strategize on emerging needs for Client.
- Drive the continual evaluation of the CSlearninginitiatives utilizing currentlearninganddevelopment best practices (such as use of Kirkpatrick’s and Philips methods).
- Support the globalcross-learning initiativesthrough the delivery of eLearningon theLMS.
- Coordinate globally with other CS regionallearningmanagersandmanagersin other departments to enable the best possiblelearningsolutions.
- Be aware of any statuary legal requirements in regions and ensure other compliancy requirements are met.
- Oversee all CSlearninginitiatives in the region and act as the highest point of escalation to resolve any miss-alignment.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a supervisory or management role.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in alearningand development function preferably in a customer service environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or formal certification from CIPD, ATD etc.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a high-performanceteam-basedenvironment.
- Understanding of learning needs analysis and creation of training programs.
- Passion for adultlearningand development
- Project management Certification (Atern Agile, SCRUM, PRINCE2).
- Experience training andmanagingtrainers in a classroom environment.
- Knowledge of and passion forgames and gaming culture.
- Experiencemanaginglearningin a global environment.
- Master’s Degree in related field.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Penang.