V Best is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Tuition Centre Assistant position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Help with operations in tuition centre
- Photocopying, printing notes, prepare teaching materials to students attending the class
- Ensure an effective filing system for documents related to student's file, teaching materials and other documents.
- Provide ad hoc support to Centre Manager and other staff if necessary
- Coordinate with tutors, parents or students
- Carry out proper cleaning on regular basis to maintain cleanliness of the centre
- Working hours will be from evening to night
- Willing to travel, have own transport
- Candidate must be responsible, passionate and hardworking. Training and coaching will be provided.
- No working experience in the related field is required for this position.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.