IMU Education Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Tutor, Clinical Skills & Simulation Centre (based in Bukit Jalil campus) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Teach and assess clinical procedures to IMU students.
- Assist Clinical Skills & Simulation Centre (CSSC) lecturers in all related matters in CSSC operational scope.
- Participate in research activities.
- Responsible for daily operations of skills centre including cleanliness and preparation of physical set-up.
- Coordinate and assist with academic from other department in the preparation of the physical set-up of OSCE as well as to ensure smooth running of OSCE.
- Manage inventory and stock including monitoring usage of teaching materials and disposables and procurement of new items.
- Assist in recruitment and training of real patients and simulated patients.
- Assist and run both low and high fidelity simulation sessions.
- Coordinate and run workshop for external participants.
- Supervise and teach students posted to community clinics (Outpatient department and Maternal & Child health clinics), hospital and patients home visit situated in Klang Valley and Negeri Sembilan.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Nursing).
- Any post basic certification is preferred.
- Master in related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.