Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Tutor for Business (Online/Personal Tutoring) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Evaluate students to measure skill progression and determine improvement areas.
- Support students to develop and meet academic goals.
- Help students to prepare for tests.
- Report on students and share those reports with supervisors at the end of each session
- Planned Individual programs of study to develop student interest and abilities
- Must be experts on the subjects they teach
- Expert communication skills.
- Superior listening skills.
- Having the ability to build caring relationships with students
- Professional and field-oriented certification and licensing, depending on field of study
- Tutor should have minimum one year of experience in teaching in relevant subject.
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.