Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Vice Chancellor position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Demonstrated successful experience in progressively responsible teaching, administrative, and educational leadership positions
• Demonstrated successful experience in strategic planning, financial management, resource allocation, and personnel supervision
• Evidence of experience and a strong commitment to the development and support of undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate education
• An appreciative understanding of the challenges that inevitably arise from the operation of an emerging University, with the patience, resilience, and ability to work collaboratively with diverse constituents of an institution to effectively resolve challenges and build opportunities to promote the mission and vision of the University.
• Demonstrated ability to work with faculty, staff, and students as well as community groups of diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds
• Possess strong professional networks
• Have a spirit and passion for education; demonstrate distinction and/or promise in research, innovation, and other creative work; take prompt actions with determination and be ready to take on new challenges.
We are an established University seeking a visionary leader with rigorous academic credentials and a record of excellence in education, accreditation, and university administration. The candidate should have a distinguished record of excellence in academia, and strong administrative leadership in the management of a large, complex, and diverse higher education environment to serve as the Vice Chancellor.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.