Smart College Sdn Bhd Vacancies Counselor (Student Advisor)
Smart College Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Counselor (Student Advisor) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Job Description :
- Perform counselling duties and organising activities at the campus
- Organize counselling, motivational or relatable topic sessions to individuals or groups at the college
- Coming up with assessments and reports for students counselling sessions
- Handle other administrative duties or relatable task as instructed
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Education/Teaching/Training Counselling or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): communication, problem-solving, positive
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Social & Counselling Service or equivalent.
SMART College is the first private higher education institution in Malaysia to offer programs in Law Enforcement, Corporate & Criminal Investigation and Compliance. Other areas specialised by the college are in Occupational Safety & Health, Security, Crisis Management and Disaster Response.
We are actively recruiting new staff that are dedicaed, vibrant, solution driven and passionate to develop SMART College as one of the top centres of excellence in education, and innovative research in Malaysia and South East Asia.
Be SMART be Different. We are driven to create a stimulating learning environemnt for students, and focus on moulding them into global citizens.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.