Roboto Coding Academy is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Curriculum Writer (STEM, Robotics, Coding) (Remote / Work-From-Home) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Have a passion for Education and Technology?
Join us in our Mission to Teach Every Child to Code!
At Roboto Coding Academy, our aim is to be the world’s leading academy in student-centric education for technology and future skills. As Singapore’s premier coding school, our mission has empowered our team of more than 100 MOE-registered teachers to teach upwards of 10,000 students via collaboration with 170 schools and organisations. We have also partnered with prominent organizations such as Apple, CapitaLand and People’s Association to help people from all walks of life upskill and gain digital literacy.
If you are seeking experience and learning opportunities in a fast-paced collaborative environment, you are who we want! Come get hands-on experience in honing new skills acquired on the job, and a chance to apply theoretical knowledge to real life situations. Join the Roboto family to gain more insights in your chosen field and be exposed to your career options. Let’s make a positive difference in the education of our next generation together!
Roles & Responsibilities
· Work remotely from home in Malaysia, to support Singapore business operations
· Create education materials in coding, STEM and technology-related subjects
· Develop, review, and curate curriculum resources, such as course overview, lesson plan, teaching slides, and worksheets.
· Conduct subject training course virtually via online media.
· Provide product and technical support as a Subject Matter Expert to other business functions such as Sales and Operations.
· Basic administrative duties
· Details of working hours: 9:00am to 6:00pm
· No. of working days per week: Monday - Friday
Who We Are Looking For
- Minimum education qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Science/ Computing or Technology/ STEM fields OR
- Bachelor Degree in Education
- Possess either STEM or Coding knowledge
- Passion in programming or STEM-related fields
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Curriculum and documents will be written in English
- Good temperament, friendly and cheerful disposition
- Training provided over virtual platform
- All IT equipment, software and infrastructure provided
- Basic Salary and Incentives: MYR 3000 to 6000
- 1 Year Contract with 3 months probation period
We look forward to receiving your applications!
Our unwavering focus in our 3 Core Values sets us apart: Technology, Education & Service.
(i) Grooming the next generation of developers, designers and leaders who understand code,
(ii) Cultivating Computational Thinking in our youth.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Singapore.