Wawasan Open University [DU013(P)] is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for DEPUTY REGISTRAR position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
We are expanding our team! Come and join us!
In line with its tagline, ‘Think Tomorrow’, the university is transforming its curriculum and delivery to prepare a future-ready workforce for the Fourth Industrial Revolution (IR 4.0).
We are looking for passionate and motivated talents to be part of our dynamic team, and nurture professional talents that can positively impact the nation.
As one of the country's pioneer institutions in Open Distance Learning, we welcome new team members who share our goal of being innovative, responsive and dedicated to the advancement of lifelong learning.
THE PERSON FOR THE JOB
- Applicants should possess at least a Master Degree in any related field and have at least 10 years of management experience in academic administrative services and student record functions.
- Applicants who have been serving as Advisor to the School Board or a Secretary to the Board of Governors will be an added advantage.
- Able to keep updated with the regulations imposed by the Ministry of Education, Malaysian Qualification Agency and all the relevant government authorities.
- Able to prepare budget proposals related to the department to support the overall business plan of the University.
- Experienced in the preparation of policy papers relating to academic developments.
- Able to develop protocols and preparation of documents related to the key services of the department.
- Experience in producing research data, analyses and reports for the Board of Directors, Board of Governors and regulatory bodies.
- Experience with digital technologies especially Student Information Systems, data integration and data analytics will be added advantage.
- Experience with online and distance learning, with a high level of oral and written competence in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
THE PERSON WILL BE REPORTING TO
The Registrar of the University.
This senior staff member shall assist the Registrar in the daily internal administration in the Office of the Registrar which includes drafting, developing and directing the implementation of Registry policies to support the institution’s needs. He/ She will manage the core functions of the Registry Office which includes the Admission and Records Office, Scholarships, Tutorial Scheduling Office, Examination Office, Graduation and Convocations, etc.
This person shall also be involved in special projects of the University as and when appropriate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Wholly owned by Wawasan Open University Sdn. Bhd. 200501018250 (700364-W)
Wawasan Open University (WOU) is a leading private institution of higher learning in Malaysia dedicated to adult learners. WOU also offers full-time degree programmes to fresh school-leavers. WOU strategically utilises information technology and a network of learning centres backed by a team of academicians to support our students throughout the nation. Its main campus is based in Penang.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Penang.
Join Universiti Jobs social media group right now !!
Get the latest healtcare jobs information directly from your fav social media, either