CBC Education SDN.BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Education Counselor position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Education Counselor is responsible to provide advice, information to courses related to prospective and existing students, and also career guidance.
· To promote and recruit student to study in Australia / Malaysia.
· Ensure timely response to all inquiries through social media, phone, email and walk-in appointments.
· Work closely with related parties to promote programmes offered by the College.
· Ensure that prospective students and parents understand the programmes they would like to pursue and accurate information is given to them regarding admissions requirements, registration, financial assistances and fees.
· To assist in student’s application and follow up with student for missing information and documents.
· To assist in marketing & strategy planning and achieve recruitment targets set for the year.
· Follow up with students and parents in multi contact-channels (face-to-face, telemarketing / social media) to increase student’s application.
· To assist and organise events to create brand awareness and engagements with secondary schools, agents and public.
· Manage campaigns on social media, gathering data and information on competitor’s offerings and prepare report after the campaigns.
· Attend educational promotional activities, such as school fair, seminar talk, education exhibition and etc.
· To prepare weekly report to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
· To build and maintain rapport with school teachers, principals, agents and institution’s partners.
· Any other responsibilities that may be assigned to you from time to time from your manager or the management.
Diploma or Degree in Marketing / Business / Communication/ Psychology or related discipline.
· At least two (2) years of working experience, preferably in an educational institution with involvement in education counselling and/or sales.
· Good interpersonal and communication skill in English with proficiency in Mandarin is preferred to deal with English and Mandarin speaking clients.
· Strong customer service background and communication skills
· Knowledge and skills in using computer software’s e.g., Microsoft software applications.
· Good planning, organizing, coordinating, presentation and time management skills
· Self-motivated and results oriented
· Willing to travel and work beyond normal working hours (Weekend & Public Holiday)
· Posses own transport and able to travel outstation (within Malaysia)
· Responsible and able to handle multiple tasks under pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to work and operate in a team and also individually
Choice Education Group (http://cedugroup.com.au/) operate four colleges throughout various major cities (Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Hobart, Adelaide, Cairns and Brisbane) in Australia. The colleges are namely Choice Business College (CBC), Choice Academic College (CAC), Frontier Education (Frontier) and Federal Technology Institute (FTI). We offer various programmes from certificate to advance level and recognised by ASQA/AQF/CRICOS. In order to introduce affordable Australia education programmes to more students, Choice Business College has set up a branch in Malaysia together with its Malaysia JV partner, South East Asia Academy (SEAA – www.seaa.edu.my) located at Masjid Jamek, Kuala Lumpur.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.