SEGi College Kuala Lumpur is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for English Lecturer (SEGi College Kuala Lumpur) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• To conduct teaching for English literature related subjects.
• To provide academic support and ensure the programme is delivered in accordance with the prescribed quality standards.
• To develop, review, deliver and update course plan in compliance with the syllabus to keep pace with the market development.
• To monitor the student report progress in terms of academic performance and attendance.
• To set examination papers and maintain quality standards.
• To perform effective planning, implementation and evaluation of student performance.
• To develop a classroom conducive learning environment for students to assimilate the theory, and practice of pastoral care to the students.
• Possess a Master of Arts in Applied English/ Applied Linguistics or related discipline.
• 3-5 years of lecturing experience in tertiary education or higher education institutions.
• Show passion for teaching and willing to go the extra mile to provide quality education to students.
• Experience in developing teaching methodologies and materials, including the effective use of IT technologies in facilitating the teaching and learning.
Human Resources Management
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.