Government of Victoria, Australia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Education Services Manager, Malaysia position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- An extensive background and track record in in education services promotion with proven ability to develop and lead complex programs.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including high level stakeholder management experience, and proven ability to oversee strategic planning and implementation within diverse teams.
- Comprehensive understanding of the nuances of the international education market, experience supporting international education businesses and students through diversifying export markets and products.
- The successful candidate for this Locally Engaged Position will be responsible for all arrangements in relation to relocation expenses (if applicable), their accommodation and day-to-day living expenses.
- Applicants must be a citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa for Malaysia.
- The successful applicant will be subject to extensive background checks, including through relevant law enforcement authorities.
- The department is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including veterans and people who have a disability, and people from varied cultural backgrounds.
Further information visit our website at www.studymelbourne.vic.gov.au
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.