PwC Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for eLearn Development Consultant (Digital Learning) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Instructional design, taking a project from business requirement, storyboarding, creating the elearn using elearn authoring tools
- Is passionate about learning and what elearn can do especially now that virtual learning is the way to go
- Is driven and aspires to try new things
- Experienced in managing a small team of elearn creators
- Hands-on and willing to the nitty gritty of the job besides managing the team
- At least 4 years’ experience in elearn creation
- Must have experience in Articulate 360 (Storyline, Rise, etc) and GOMO tools
- Must have experience with ADDIE approach
- Knowledge in using Vyond/Powtoon is an advantage
- Project management and team management skills:
- in charge of creating an elearn that requires different people to create it and break the elearn into parcels/components, assign them, and assemble them together
- Manage a team of at least 3 elearn creators
- Experience in creative design is an added advantage
ACCA Malaysia Sustainability Reporting Awards (MaSRA): Best Workplace Practices, Special Commendation for Diversity & Inclusion Reporting
DRI Malaysia Awards: Two-time winner for Best Service Provider for Business Continuity Management (BCM)
Malaysia's 100 Leading Graduate Employers (M100): Four-time overall winner, five-time winner for Accounting Sector, two-time winner for Consulting Sector
Graduan Brand Awards: #1 Preferred Employer (Professional Services)
HR Excellence Awards: Employer Branding, Recruitment & Retention Strategy, CSR, and HR Social Media
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.