AEON Co. (M) Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Child Care Centre Principal / Deputy Principal position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management in Early Childhood Education or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience as an early childhood educator or equivalent, patient personality and have effective communication skills, good time management and organisational skills, able to develop and maintain productive professional relationships with team m, Ability to work independently.
- Attended and passed the PERMATA Child Care Course / Kursus Asuhan PERMATA (KAP) that is recognised by the Social Welfare Dept / Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandar Puchong Jaya, Puchong.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
• Manage all childcare centre’s tools and resources effectively;
• Keep and maintain the relevant records for the childcare centre;
• Develop and maintain a fiscal business plan (budgeting, costing, profit and loss) that reflects the childcare centre’s mission
• Ensuring the childcare centre fulfils the minimum standards set by the Social Welfare Department (JKM);
• Ensuring the childcare centre fulfils the requirements set by the technical agencies as follows:-
Local Council (Pihak Berkuasa Tempatan)
Fire and Rescue Department of Malaysia (Jabatan Bomba dan Penyelamat Malaysia)
Health Department (Jabatan Kesihatan Negeri)
• Recruits, screens, trains, supervises, and evaluates staff and ensure that all child minders attended and graduated KAP or
• Manage and showcase a balanced menu and a schedule of the daily activities according to the children’s age (by creating
• Provides suitable and safe equipment and furniture for the children;
• Maintains a safe and hygienic environment;
• Develop and maintain positive communication with families;
• Collaborates with children’s families in their child’s learning, development, and well-being;
• Implements principles of teamwork in interactions with peers, support staff, volunteers, supervisors, and other
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.