Teraju Bumiputera Corporation is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Executive, Human Capital position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Provide administrative and documentation support to the Human Capital Unit in the overall planning, design, implementation and monitoring of Bumiputera human capital development initiatives that underpin the ultimate objective of the organization, Tindakan Pembangunan Bumiputera (TPB 2030), Rancangan Malaysia (RMK12-13) and Wawasan Kemakmuran Bersama (WKB).
1. Provide support to the Head of Unit for all administrative matters and documentation with regards to the:
a. implementation of the Bumiputera human capital development initiatives by TERAJU/Strategic Partner.
b. monitoring of the implementation of all Bumiputera human capital initiatives by Ministries and Agencies
c. reporting of outcome/KPI to internal and external parties on a timely manner
2. Responsible to keep track and update all data/ statistics/ contacts relevant to Bumiputera human capital activities/ initiatives.
3. Build engagement with human capital related stakeholders – Ministries, Agencies, Institute of Higher Learning (IHL), GLCs, GLIC, State government, private sector, business association and Non-Profit Government Organization (NGO) to establish strong working relationships with TERAJU.
4. Assist in the daily administrative processes and documentation such as to prepare internal memo, official letter, notes of meeting, official, minutes meeting, draft proposal/report, logistic arrangement for meetings/events/workshops, post event report etc.
5. Ensure project documents and filing are kept up-to-date for record and audit purposes.
6. Work collaboratively with all project team members and across department within TERAJU.
7. Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when assigned.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. For more information on TERAJU, please visit www.teraju.gov.my
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.