KLCC Property Holdings Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Executive (Leadership & Capability Development) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
This position will be responsible to plan and manage the implementation of Leadership Development Framework (identification, development and succession) for Company top talents to ensure continuous supply of leaders to support the business objectives. The position will also need to plan and manage the learning programs for all Executives and Non-Executives in line with staff learning needs and organizational requirements to ensure that staff are adequately skilled and competent to perform jobs effectively in meeting business plans and objectives.
- Plan and facilitate the implementation of leadership programs and assessment programs.
- Review, analyze and consolidate Learning Plan & Budget consistent to the approved organization structure and learning requirements, and prepare submission for Management’s approval in line with business plans and objectives.
- Collaborate with line managers to determine critical capability gaps for development and sourcing of suitable training providers. Initiate and obtain approval for training approval for said training programs from Management and set the basic logistics coordination for in-house programs prior to handover to HR Operations team.
- Coordinate the relevant Leadership Programs to ensure eligible Managers are trained to effectively manage people and other resources.
- Review relevant training request submitted by Managers to ensure compliance to staff training needs, provide input pertaining to training materials and recommend business solutions based on staff competency gaps.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in HR/Business Admin/Psychology or any relevant disciplines in from recognized university.
- Minimum 3 years of working in Human Resource Management or any related field (preferably in areas of Learning & Development)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.