Equator College is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Head of Programme - Fashion position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
* Leading, managing and developing the school/ department(s) to ensure they achieve the highest possible standards of excellence in all relevant activities.
* Facilitating, guiding, coaching and developing students' technical competency, and business and career skills through all relevant teaching-learning and extra-curriculum activities.
* Planning, doing and monitoring administration of the department's programme of study, including matters related to institutional partnership projects, review of curriculum, generation of proper teaching materials, teaching schedule, staff's log book etc., to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness.
* Coordinating, monitoring and carrying out continuous improvement on student assessment works through fair and appropriate evaluation of presentation, coursework outcomes and examinations, to ensure programme and course learning outcomes and constructive alignment are met according to the formal requirements.
Skills Required (Key Skills & Behaviours)
* Proactive leadership
* Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work collaboratively
* Strong knowledge of the subject area combined with a broad subject background
* Excellent delegation skills
* Flexible and adapt to changing circumstances
* Be willing and able to exercise judgment and take risks
* Well organized with strong administrative skills.
* Preferably with 3 years of teaching and relevant industrial experience in the related discipline.
* Preferably with experience in MQA documentation.
Welcome to Equator College! We are a recognized brand name as the leading art, media and design college in northern Malaysia region. Our academy has two campuses: one in Leith Street and the other in Amoy Lane. Both campuses are situated in the heart of George Town, Penang.
The college offers qualified students well-structured programmes of study with up-to-date curricular as well as comprehensive training to fulfill the demands of the art, media, and design industries.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in George Town.