R.E.A.L Education Group Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Head of Secondary (International) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day management of the School and to administer and supervise systems and routines to ensure operational efficiency.
- To delegate duties to Key Academic Staff and to develop an effective partnership, providing supervision and support.
- To ensure that the operation of the School reflects R.E.A.L philosophy and to ensure that the school's mission is implemented.
- Ensure the environment of the school is conducive which includes timely maintenance of the facility and classroom; notice boards are updated with latest and meaningful information; student work are properly displayed.
- Ensure health and safety of the school students, staff and visitors.
Education Standard and Student Welfare
- To maintain an overview of the curriculum to ensure effective implementation and ensure the highest possible quality of education for students.
- To promote a positive and professional learning culture.
- Active development and fostering of positive relationships with students.
- Responsibility to encourage high morale and discipline standards.
- Ensure regular reporting to parents
- Handle complaints in professional manner and ensure issues are resolved satisfactorily.
- Manage the manpower allocation of academic staff which includes hiring of good teachers, managing poor performers and set high standard of education.
- Ensure key supervisory positions are filled by competent and passionate people.
- Monitor language proficiency of teachers to ensure all can at least communicate in English language to maintain our high standard as a private school.
- Identify competency gaps of key academic staff and teachers and provide appropriate training and development programme to close the gap.
- Maintaining open communication with staff through staff notices and keep the Academic Head well informed about the school matters.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Education/Teaching or equivalent.
- To be based in R.E.A.L Schools Johor Bahru Campus.
- At least 8 years of working experience in similar capacity.
- In-depth understanding on private/international school capacity.
The journey of R.E.A.L Education began 30 years ago with its first establishment in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur. We engage our students into a transformative journey that produces results. These results do not only encompass academic achievements but are balanced with extracurricular excellence and honourable character.
For more details, please check out http://www.real.edu.my/
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Johor Bahru.