Maker Academy PLT is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Innovation Officer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Our work consistently revolves around the theme of Making, innovation and education. We are looking for individuals with a thirst for learning, to shape the future of Education through an innovative lens.
We are looking for an Innovation Officer who will be able to:
● Commit for a minimum of 2 years;
● Manage and execute our education programmes in Kuching;
● Encourage and influence the development of new learning opportunities among students outside the classroom;
● Work closely with parents, teachers and students to create and nurture a culture of innovation under our education programmes
Who are we looking for?
● (Fresh) Graduate of Information Technology, Education, Engineering or relevant field
● Effective project team leader and strong ability to work effectively as part of a team
● Must be willing to travel
● Previous experience of working in education (if any)
● Google-ing & investigative skills
● Proficient in Google Apps
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills (particularly in English)
● Fast learner, self-driven, and “can-do” attitude
Working hours are typically around 35 to 40 hours (5 working days) per week. Hours are often flexible but some programmes require work on off-days.
Chumbaka is the result of a partnership between Teach For Malaysia alumni and DreamCatcher. Chumbaka is a social enterprise with the mission to inspire children to create with technology and develop their life skills. We believe that everyone is born curious, creative, eager to learn and has the itch to explore. We hope to reignite passion for lifelong learning, by making learning engaging, self-directed, goal-oriented and interest-driven.
“All children will have the right skillsets and values to navigate the changing future”
Find out more about Chumbaka (Kuching) on Facebook at www.facebook.com/chumbakakuching
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Sarawak.