Malayan Flour Mills Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Learning & Development Manager position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Serve as an internal trainer to conduct soft skills and leadership development workshops to enhance the competencies and capabilities of all staff.
- Recommend, monitor and track training and development budget.
- Conduct training needs analysis (TNA) to identify the training needs for all staff in meeting the behavioral competency gaps.
- Design and develop training calendar, training programme outline, structure and recommend learning solutions to close performance gaps and increase business value.
- Manage the overall training administration which includes training applications, HRDF claims, audit and etc.
- Analyse and evaluate effectiveness of learning and development solutions mainly in the area of soft skills training.
- Conduct train the trainer for implementation of training programs throughout the group.]
- Keep abreast on the availability of the latest training and development skills, knowledge, technology and its providers.
- Source and recommend training vendors and ensure sustainability of positive learning environment in delivering key learning objectives.
- Assist in planning and managing the yearly budgeting process, provide guidance to staff in setting the departmental budget and managing within the approved budget.
- Develop, implement, and ensure the end to end effectiveness of Orientation Program for all new employees.
- Work closely with relevant parties to drive e-learning initiatives.
- Actively support organisational development activities in meeting company’s development objectives.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Administration or equivalent.
- Min 8years of working experience in learning & development or relevant field.
- Experienced in establishing an e-learning programme/patform will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.