SEGi College Subang Jaya Vacancies Lecturer
SEGi College Subang Jaya is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lecturer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Review and develop lesson plans in compliance with the syllabus and curriculum.
- Conduct lectures, tutorials and any other means of facilitating the learning of students.
- Contribute in the development of new academic programme.
- Monitor and report student progress in term of academic performance and attendance.
- Involve in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
- Provide academic counselling, pastoral care and mentoring sessions to all students.
- Work in collaboration with sales and marketing to achieve targeted student enrolment; including organizing seminars, open days and programme previews.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master’s Degree in related discipline.
- At least 5 years of working experience with 2 years of lecturing experience in tertiary education.
- Passionate in teaching and willing to go the extra mile to provide quality education to students.
- Has good presentation skill.
With 4 decades of maturity, we’ve now carved our brand promise that is ‘The Best in You, Made Possible’. Are you ready to embark on this journey to make a difference together?:
Human Resources Management
Persiaran Kewajipan USJ 1
47600 UEP Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.