Sunway College Vacancies Lecturer
Sunway College is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lecturer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To prepare and deliver lectures and seminars.
- To conduct tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations & field work.
- Consultation with and supervision of students.
- Marking and assessment of student work, assignments, projects, tests and examinations.
- Review and moderate examination questions and mark answer scripts.
- Development of subject teaching materials for the subjects the academic teaches.
- Production of learning materials for students in the subjects the academic teaches.
- Performing subject coordination duties provided that skills and experience demonstrate this capacity.
- To conduct research projects relevant to teaching and/or subject area.
- Involvement in professional activities.
- Performing extra-curricular activities, including counseling of students and promotion/marketing of the academic programme.
- Performing administrative functions primarily connected with subjects the academic teaches e.g. record class/tutorial attendance, invigilation of examinations etc.
- Membership of various committees and attending meetings.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Economics. A master's degree in Economics is preferable.
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience teaching Economics at a pre-university level.
- Good communication skills and proficient in English.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.