OSK Holdings Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Manager, Learning & Development position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field with minimum 10+ years of relevant experience in the similar capacity
- Experience in designing and delivery learning programs will posses is essential
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be prepared to defend their position on significant issues and drive change when necessary!
- Lead the development of the overall learning framework and methodology for the company through designing / identifying programs in-house and/or evaluating external programs that meet the skills requirement in various business units
- Provide leadership to the team in deploying Training Need Analysis (skill gap analysis) for all business units to assess the learning needs and derives appropriate learning plan/programs
- Lead the development of various L&D policies and procedures to ensure best practices are in place and in line with the company’s long-term objectives in the aspect of Human Capital Development
- Design/review and conduct New Joiner Orientation to ensure positive on-boarding experience
- Constant measure of learning effectiveness to ensure good Return of Investment through learning records, evaluation trend and reports
- Continue to explore into a variety of learning methods and/or digital platforms which is best suit for the company requirement
- Manage the OSK Talent Development Program as an internal talent pipelines to middle leadership role for the company
- Continue keep abreast with the training trends, development and best practices at workplace
- Observe and comply at all times with all Acts, laws, articles of associations, rules and regulations pertaining to and/or affecting the Company’s business and be conversant with all statutory updates (where required) as may be introduced thereto.
- Willing to undertake ad-hoc projects, assignments or any other duties as and when requested by the Management
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.