Ansell Global Trading Center (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Project Specialist, E-learning (1 year contract) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- The E-learning Project Specialist is responsible for the planning, execution, and finalizing of E-learning projects according to strict deadlines. The E-learning Project Specialist will work collaboratively with E-learning Account Managers and/or subject matter experts to create highly interactive asynchronous E-learning courses for Ansell diverse learning audiences.
- The E-learning Project Specialist is responsible for acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver E-learning modules according to plan. The E-learning Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- The E-learning Project Specialist will apply current instructional design theories and apply educational technologies to guide the development of learning programs to ensure learning is received, retained and yields repeatable practices that result in a great employee experience.
- The E-learning Project Specialist should be a motivated individual with excellent management, digital, and communication skills to help craft digital training solutions for the Industrial and Healthcare industries.
- This role is on a 12-month contract basis. Successful candidates are required to own a personal laptop to carry out all tasks required by this role.
- Effectively manage multiple E-learning projects and lead multi-disciplinary teams in the development of highly engaging interactive E-learning content.
- Manage 3rd party vendors to design & develop effective, interactive, and engaging E-learning courses across a variety of verticals and industries
- Co-design and co-create E-learning courses by considering the user experience throughout the development process and adjusting or refining the E-learning as necessary.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners such as Sales Excellence /Marketing/HR/IT to implement and launch courses.
- Collaborate with graphic designers, multimedia developers, instructional designers and programmers, and editorial teams as well as subject matter experts to deliver cutting-edge content
- Manage daily schedules and delivery timelines by implementing best practice and methodologies appropriate to the project’s scope.
- Review and ensure all materials are consistent and aligned with learning and development guidelines and established standards.
- Evaluate development effectiveness and provide support by identifying ways to improve the training approach, content and delivery
- Demonstrate and apply technical knowledge of appropriate tools and resources used to develop training content including Adobe captivate, Oracle LMS & Brainshark LMS
- Participate in conference calls with global colleagues outside of standard working hours
- Generate and provide evaluation and other relevant reports to stakeholders
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Journalism, Education/Teaching/Training, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications, or equivalent, and bachelor's degree or proven experience in design, development and evaluation of learning and performance solutions
- Minimum 8 years related working experience is an advantage
- Good planning, time and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness
- Proven ability to manage multiple E-learning projects at a time
- Solid problem-solving, good communication and organizational skills.
- Able to clearly articulate ideas, concepts and visions for learning projects
- Excellent content development skills including developing E-learning content
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Previous Learning and Development experience within an operations or technical environment.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.