Universiti Tun Abdul Razak Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Registrar / Head of Academics position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
· Management of staff and operations of the Office of the Registrar
· To monitor and ensure all academic programmes are well-executed and satisfy the standards set by MOHE and MQA.
· Be responsible for assurance of accuracy, integrity and academic quality and standards – including external examining, programme approval, review and quality assessment – are appropriate and effective, supporting Schools in delivering excellent education and providing the necessary information to enable the Vice-Chancellor and the Board of Governors to fulfil their responsibilities relating to quality and standards
· Oversee the operation of academic governance and committees and maintain the appropriate operational, policy and support frameworks (for students, staff and other key stakeholders) on which the University’s operation and future development is built.
· Represent the University externally and internally in line with the seniority of the role and the needs of the University.
· Establishes and implements short- and long-range department goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates program effectiveness; effects changes required for improvement.
· Recommends and participates in the development of university policies and procedures; may serve on university planning and policy-making committees.
· Recommends and participates in the development and implementation of university policies and procedures regarding student registration, records, class schedules, identification cards, and graduation requirements.
. Must keep abreast of operational and reporting trends, regulations, and technology solutions for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Registrar's office;
. To manage academic calendar and examination semester timeline within before semester start.
· Take responsibility for on-going personal and professional development in line with the University’s needs and that of the role
· Plans and manages the annual budget of the Registrar’s Office
· In addition to the above areas of responsibility the post-holder may be required to undertake any other reasonable duties in line with the needs of the University and the seniority of the role.·
. Serves on appropriate Academic and University Committees i.e SENATE, BOARD OF GOVERNANCE.
Established in 1997 UNIRAZAK was one of the first private universities in Malaysia. Named after Malaysia's Second Prime Minister, Tun Abdul Razak bin Hussein Al-Haj, UNIRAZAK is dedicated to being at the forefront in innovative teaching and research. It is marking itself out as a leading tertiary institution in providing quality education and graduating work ready enterprising business leaders. UNIRAZAK is unique with a focus on building human capital in high value specialist areas in the transforming economy. If you are a dedicated qualified professional seeking to help nurture Malaysia's entrepreneurial leaders of tomorrow, come and join us.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.