City University Malaysia Vacancies Recruitment Manager
City University Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Recruitment Manager position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Negotiates salary and relocation offers that lead to win-win relationships between the company and prospective employee.
• Ensure all positions has a job description with competencies clearly spelt out.
• Responsible for manpower planning and have a well structure tracking on filling up the positions.
• Lead and manage a recruitment team to fill crucial positions (both expatriates and locals) and drive best hiring practices and look at ways of improving current hiring methodologies not limited to employee referral program, social media, online portals, referral programs, campaigns and using various recruitment platforms in filling the positions.
• Tracking of hiring metrics including turnaround time, ROI and source of hire.
• Design recruitment strategies to ensure we attract the best talent through direct sourcing and in line with departmental recruitment budgets.
• Identifying and execute behaviour based assessment and coach hiring managers on behaviour interview technique.
• Accountable for the performance and achievement of KPIs for the recruiting team.
• To build the company’s professional network through relationships with human resource consulting company, colleges, network and other partners.
• Representing the brand to attract and retain talent, developing a reputation of recruitment best practice/employer of choice.
• Involve directly in preparing weekly, monthly & adhoc recruitment report to the management.
• Builds a strong pipeline with all the universities / potential candidates to boost up recruitment process.
• Responsible for both on boarding and off boarding process
• Well versed with the current recruitment trends and provide pro-active recruitment strategies.
• Able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
• Demonstrated ability to set priorities and successfully handle multiple assignments and deadlines
• Experience in and understanding of recruitment processes and selection methods
• Experience in developing and executing a strong content and employer brand strategy across multiple online/offline platforms
• Proven track record of hiring in volumes.
• Preferably someone who has handled volume recruitment and working experience from Recruitment agencies / education industry.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.