Nilai University is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Lecturer - Aircraft Maintenance position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Conduct basic theoretical and practical training for aircraft maintenance engineering student.
- Develop, design and /or customize courseware based on EASA Part-66 requirements.
- Prepare, conduct and evaluate examination to meet standards set by regulatory authority.
- Responsible to carry our research, teaching and administration within the scope of the faculty/school.
- To teach in the areas allocated by the Dean or Head of Department.
- Contribute to the development planning and implementing of high quality curriculum.
- To assist in the development of learning materials, schemes of work as well as monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- To participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
- To contribute to the school, faculty, working in groups or committees as requested by the Dean or Head of Department.
- Candidate must possess Master Degree / PhD in Aeronautical / Aviation / Aerospace Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in aviation-related work experience or commercial aircraft maintenance, repair and/or overhaul.
- Have a valid professional licensed CAAM/EASA or equivalent.
- Good hands-on practical knowledge.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to command participation in class.
- The ability to function as a team player within a multi-cultural work environment.
In 1996, the founders of the University decided to respond to the Government’s call to make Malaysia a regional centre of education excellence by setting up a private higher educational institution. The dream was an institution that provides affordable quality education benchmarked against world standards. The first step towards the realisation of this dream began in 1996, when the groundwork commenced in the strategically located modern township of Putra Nilai.
In 1998, with full infrastructure in place, the University opened its doors, offering homegrown diploma programmes in the areas of Business, Information Technology, Engineering and Hospitality. In addition, the University, as one of the first institutions approved to run 3+0 programmes, offered students an opportunity to be awarded internationally recognised degrees, without leaving Malaysian shores.
Within a year, the University’s name spread to other countries and in 1999, the pioneer batch of international students enrolled. Currently, the University maintains one of the highest international to Malaysian student ratio amongst private institutions of higher learning. This cosmopolitan environment with students from over 50 countries worldwide, adds a vibrant and exciting atmosphere to campus life. In today’s increasingly globalised world, these opportunities for cross-cultural experiences go a long way in preparing one for a global career.
The University’s dedication and commitment was given due recognition when it won the Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE) Industry Excellence Award (Services) in 2003.
Since the turn of the century, the University has developed other programmes rooted in traditional academic fields, as well as those innovative and new to the Malaysian academic landscape such as the Aircraft
Maintenance and Automotive Engineering programmes. In addition to undergraduate programmes, the university has added a number of Master degree programmes to its offerings.
In 2007, the University was upgraded from College to University College status.
To be an international centre of education excellence, dedicated to providing our students learning experiences that will enrich them for life.
- To provide quality education and internationally recognised programmes.
- To offer a full-fledged university-standard campus complete with residential and recreational facilities.
- To produce employable all-rounded graduates who are professionally competent, and socially confident.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Negeri Sembilan.