Beaconhouse Malaysia Sdn. Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Manager - Early Years position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager - Early Years to oversee the preschools.
Main Purpose of the Job
To lead and manage the Early Years Education Department through active engagement with the School Coordinator, Head of School, Teachers, In-service Trainers and Management team at the Regional Office, so that it realizes its excellence in academic activity within the context of the operation and strategic development of BSS and beyond.
- Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Administration, Leadership, Business Administration, or any relevant field.
- 7-10 years of overall experience, of which at least 3 year in HR work experience in Recruitment.
- English (Fluent), Bahasa Malaysia (Intermediate), Mandarin (Intermediate)
Areas of Responsbility
- Delivery of high-quality school system at all our Pre-schools through strategic plans and support.
- Quality support and develop academic leadership in all our HOS and In-service trainers.
- Inspire and motivate staff to deliver high quality performance in all areas.
- Manage the performance and development of all academic and non-academic staff within the Early Years Education Department.
Quality School System
- Promote a collaborative working environment to maintain and enhance the quality of the student learning experience and the overall teaching-learning environment through observance of academic policy, priority and objectives
- Oversee and develop all aspects of academic staff development through the delivery of effective academic administrative support in collaboration with the academic team and training department.
- Ensuring that the activities of the Pre-schools are undertaken in accordance with the governance, policy and regulatory frameworks of BSS and Ministry of Education.
- Manage the curriculum review and the quality assurance for all programmes against BSS and developmentally appropriate practice.
- Manage staff, HOS and parents’ expectations relating to promoting developmentally appropriate practice at the schools.
- Develop and update the Pre-school standard operating procedure.
Professional Development of Staff
- Plan effectively to ensure the continuous improvement of academic systems and processes through reviewing and developing appropriate training modules and developing appropriate training modules.
- Plan, direct, deliver and evaluate professional development and compliance training for teachers, Head of school as appropriate to the performance of their assigned duties.
- Coach and support all HOS and academic staff relating to staff education, professional development and organizational processes that affect quality.
School Growth and Expansion
- Planning and setting-up of new preschools.
- Training of new teachers and HOS.
- Undertake new projects e.g. BNEY, Pre-Primary classes at the National Schools.
- Lead the team to develop and introduce new curriculum and practices.
The Beaconhouse Group is considered to be the largest school system of its kind, operating schools in eight countries for over forty three years.
Beaconhouse Malaysia currently owns and operates twelve schools within the Klang Valley, eight of which are Pre-schools, two Private Primary and Secondary Schools which offer the National Curriculum and two International Schools, offering Cambridge IGCSE Programmes.
At Beaconhouse we empower and inspire students to reach for excellence and to become independent global learners.We provide a solid foundation from Pre-school to Senior School allowing children to harness their individual character and talent in the pursuit of educational success.
Our core focus is to deliver high-quality academic programs that enable students to achieve their intellectual potential, develop confidence and lifelong-learning skills to improve their prospects beyond school.
With high standards that demand up-to-date teaching skills and a range of challenging programmes, Beaconhouse School System brings success within the reach of every student. As part of our expansion plans, we seek dedicated individuals to join us in the following positions:
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.