University of Malaya - Photonics Research Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Lecturer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least Doctorate (PhD) in the field of Optics / Photonics / Optical materials
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience as a postdoctoral researcher / lecturer is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): research & development, academic publication, student supervision, grant application, intellectual properties, lecture
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Science & Technology/Laboratory or equivalent.
- Contract (12 months). Can be extended to a longer term.
Since 1995, the laboratory has strived to be an academic and research center of excellence for the development of the filed of photonics in Malaysia. As an academic institution, the laboratory has managed to produce over 30 successful post-graduate degree students as well as over 300 hundred publications in international referred journals and conference proceedings and has also acquired 10 patents for fiber optic devices. In 2012. PRC had been award Higher Institutions Centre of Excellence (HICoE) by Mohe.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.