Sunway University is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Research Fellow position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Background and role
Applicants must have a PhD degree in Immunology, Vaccinology or Molecular Microbiology. Prefer applicants to have research skills working with adaptive immune cells and use of murine models to study vaccine responses. Experience with viral like particles and nanoparticles as delivery vehicles in oral/intranasal immunization is highly desirable.Qualifications:
- PhD in Immunology, Vaccinology or Molecular Microbiology.
- Research experience in cell culture work and immunology methods, especially flow cytometry, ELISA and ELISPOT.
- Experience in molecular cloning of antigens, protein extraction, purification and characterization, Western blotting, SDS-PAGE, protein-protein interactions.
- Experience in working with murine model.
- Experience in bioinformatic analysis of high-throughput data and statistics will be preferred.
- Good presentation skills and experience in writing high-impact scientific papers.
- Successful in attracting research grants as a team member.
- Structured and responsible.
- Good collaboration and organizational skills.
- Capability to work both independently and as a team player
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.