IKEE ACADEMY is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Teaching Instructor position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
1. Preparing and conducting right brain training according to our in-house programme guidelines to children from 0-6 years old.
2. Participate in syllabus preparation and developing teaching materials.
3. Performing assessment and evaluation on the children’s development and provide parental guidance.
4. Create a fun and conducive learning environment.
5. Support centre operations.
1. Diploma/Degree holder (priority given to candidates major in early childhood education, art, music or psychology).
2. Entry-level candidates are welcome as training will be provided.
3. Passionate and affinitive; willing to contribute time and effort for the development and growth of the children.
4. Good writing and oral communication skill in English and Mandarin.
5. Have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
6. Creative and willing to accept new ideas and concepts in teaching and education.
7. Computer literate with sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Photoshop would be the plus point.
8. Willing to work on weekends. 5-day workweek from Wednesday to Sunday.
Ikee Academy provides right brain training for children from 1 year old to 6 years old. Our programs are well designed by our founder, Ikee Toshihiro, to unleash the unique functions of the right brain in high-volume memory, high-speed data processing and imaging ability. It is about raising children with learning abilities that prepare them to exert their innate abilities to the max.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Petaling Jaya.