Toll Logistics (Asia) Limited Vacancies Team Leader, Export
Toll Logistics (Asia) Limited is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Team Leader, Export position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader to join our Operations function based in Bayan Lepas, Penang.
- Consistently meets customer service standards
- Troubleshoot and resolve non-routine or complex issues / escalations.
- Supports and engages team members to deliver team requirements by working together
- Communicating with oversea customers via telephone and email weekly or monthly
- Prepare daily KPI report and monitor backlog of team members
- To prepare monthly headcount report
- Supervise and develop team through learning & development, coaching, feedback & reviews.
- Ensure all the process in line with Standard Operating Procedure.
- To train new staff of daily operation requirements for 1 month
- To manage and schedule workforce during peak period
- Performs other position related duties as specified by management
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- At least Bachelor’s Degree/post graduate diploma/professional degree in any field
- At least 3 years of working experience in Freight Forwarding industry
- Previous International logistics experience a benefit
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good in using Microsoft Office application such as excel and word
- Export experience
- Not essential but ability to speak Japanese, or Mandarin or Bahasa will be an advantage
- Familiar with EDI Cargo wise/CW1 as well as Freight Forwarding operations
- Experience in people management, good motivation and team building influence skills
- Strong customer focus and with a strong team ethic
- Able to work independently and under pressure with minimum supervision
- Analytical and organized, ability to focus on details and compare data
- Good motivation, team building and influence skills
- Must possess excellent time management skills to manage high volume in a fast-paced environment
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Singapore.