Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Vice President of the Premier Account Unit position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Plan and manage the implementation of the premier account management framework and outreach activities for premier employers based in the Central Region (Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, and Putrajaya) in achieving the target/KPIs set by the organization in accordance with HRD Corp's business objectives.
- Responsible for the premier employers which are based in the Central Region (Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, and Putrajaya) which includes planning and implementing the account management framework.
- To ensure effective and efficient usage of the human resource development (HRD) levy as well as to constantly develop and review strategies, initiatives, and activities offered to the premier employers in the Central Region.
- Responsible for driving the individual team members in the Premier Account Unit in achieving the target/KPIs set in terms of the activeness in training, percentage of HRD levy utilization, growth of training places approved, number of engaged employers, etc.
- Responsible for engagement with premier employers based in the Central Region, as well as the successful implementation and execution of all programmes and activities planned under the Premier Account Unit.
- Responsible for any data, analysis, and reports related to the premier employers based in the Central Region; as well as preparation of data, reports, and presentation decks involved.
- Responsible for the Premier Account Unit's budget planning, monitoring, and management.
- To undertake other such reasonable duties as required by the Management to support HRD Corp's business objectives.
- Degree or postgraduate study in management, business, or other related disciplines.
- Knowledgeable in HRD Corp matters.
- 5 - 8 years of experience in a business operation environment with strong business acumen and an understanding of the intricacies in the services and industrial sectors.
- Experience in engaging the top levels in regulators, ministries, and government agencies.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.