WTO Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Programe Coordinator position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Online education company located in Petaling Jaya looking for suitable and qualified applicants for the position of Programme Coordinator.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum Diploma in any field or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience in educational establishment or administrative functions preferred
- Proficient in MS Office / computer literate
- Must possess good oral and written command of English
- Candidates without tertiary education but with at least 3 years of relevant experience would be considered
- Ability to maintain accurate records and manage correspondence via emails in the English language
- Preparing documentation and timetable planners
- Ability to navigate the Learning Management System (training will be provided)
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and schedules
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to provide reports on students status on a monthly basis
- Work closely and collaboratively with Head of Department to plan and coordinate assigned tasks.
- Must be able to undertake notes/minutes of meetings
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc tasks and other related duties as and when required.
- Flexible hours of working from home one day a week after confirmation.
WTO Sdn Bhd is affiliated to Raffles Education Group, and provides educational and training opportunities to the public. WTO has seen its inception developed into a Federation / Consortium recently with a number of member institutions under the umbrella.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Petaling Jaya.